High School Psychologist - Full Time
We are currently conducting interviews for a School Psychologist contract position. This is a full time position working with K-12th grade students for the current school year.
Job: School Psychologist
Location: Storrs CT area
Job Contact: Jessica Sadler
- Full time - 35 hours/week
- Will also consider part time applicants
- High school caseload
- Masters Degree in School Psychology
- Connecticut School Psychologist License
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, vision, and dental plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.