Hiring ˜22/™23 K-12th School Psychologist North Wilkesboro, NC
We are looking for a passionate and qualified School Psychologist to work in a school district in North Wilkesboro, NC. You will be provided with a supportive team and working with amazing students!
- Full-time hours: about 37.5 hours per week
- Dates go through November 2022 to May 2023
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Working with 3-5 different locations
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- NC School Psych Certification
- NC DPI License
- On-site only
- Weekly and competitive pay
- 401k matching
- W2 employee contract for the school year
- Benefits package
Want to learn more about the position? Please reach out to Ashley Bruner at (470) 286-1097 with any questions or concerns. I am looking forward to getting to speak with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- kokomo, IN
- Rio Vista, CA
- Coquille, OR
- Burlington, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Morehead City, NC
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Thorton, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.