Hiring 22-23 School Year School Psychologist
School Psych | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing institution pursuing to employ a School Psychologist to work on assignment with an esteemed school located in the Russiaville, Indiana area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- 22/23 SY
- Full Time
- Location: Kokomo Area Special Education Cooperative, Offices located at Western School Cooperative - 2600 S 600 W Russiaville, IN 46979 (Location for this position is flexible)
- Will share the caseload with the current School Psychology team
- Team includes: 3 psychs, and 1 ed diag
- Duties: Member of the multidisciplinary team, Conduct student evals, Report student evals, and attend case conferences.
Must have an active IN School Psychologist license
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 286 - 1089
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- batavia, OH
- Cincinnati , OH
- winchester, OH
- williamsport, OH
- Glendale, CO
- Santa Clara, CA
- White Oak Springs, TX
- Aurora, IL
- Fremont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.