Hiring ASAP! Multiple Special Educators Needed for this School Year! Competitive Pay!
We are currently seeking Licensed Special Education Teachers Teacher (SPED) for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) in Memorial Park, IL to develop and provide specialized instruction to meet the unique needs of students with disabilities.
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Age Group/Case Load: Middle School
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in education, Masters/Doctorate in Special Education
- Licensure: State Teaching Certificate in Special Education
- IL License and PEL REQUIRED
- Candidates who do not meet the minimum licensure will not be considered for this position
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
Benefits of working with our agency:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit ($35+ per hour based on experience)
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bedford, NH
- Hooksett, NH
- Melrose, NM
- Portales, NM
- Rochester, NH
- Dover , NH
- Ballenger Creek, MD
- Oxnard, CA
- Fobes Hill, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.