Hiring ASAP! School Psychologist | Virtual Interview
School Psychologist Position
Apply Fast | Conducting Virtual Interviews ASAP
We are impacting lives! Together, we will continue our mission of transforming the lives of children and families, improving the quality of therapeutic and behavioral services, and joining like-minded therapists and educators in order to have a greater impact in our communities. Please see the details below.
- Full 2022/2023 School Year
- Start: August 22, 2022
- Special Education Caseload | Split between EC SPED Program and South Haven Public Schools
- Duties: Evaluations and consultations
- Software/Systems: Power School Special Programs / Q-interactive is available
- ON-SITE ONLY
Imperative Job Qualifications:
- Active Michigan State School Psychologist License is required.
- Must pass a drug test and a background check before the start date.
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Relocation Compensation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at my contact information below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.