Hiring Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Brodheadsville. Pennvylvannia
Hiring BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) for School Year
Location: Brodheadsville, PA
Start Date/End Date: ASAP – May 27th
Hours per Week: Full Time, Up to 30 hours per week, 3-4 days per week
# of Schools Assigned: K-12th – all 4 buildings within the district
The BCBA will collaborate closely with the Special Education Team, conducting assessments and evaluations. Responsibilities include providing updates during Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and working directly with students across all 4 buildings within the district throughout the week. The age group served will range from K-12th grade.
BCBA License for Pennsylvania
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a skilled BCBA to make a significant impact within a dynamic educational environment. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and collaboration skills, as well as a passion for supporting the needs of students with diverse learning profiles.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Macclenny, FLRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Needed in Florida! ProCare Therapy is collaborating with a school district in Florida to offer a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). If you have a genuine passion for working with kids, this opportunity is for you! Job Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: MacClenny, FL Employment type: Fulltime/ 35 hrs. per week Casel
- Ocean City, FLSoliant Health is actively searching for a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician to join our team, supporting a school district near Ocean City, FL! In this essential role, the RBT will play a pivotal part in delivering one-on-one ABA therapy to students within a school environment. We are on the lookout for compassionate therapists who possess a genuine passion for making a positive impact within the realm of education. If you resonate with o
- Keller, FLSoliant Health is actively searching for a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician to join our team, supporting a school district near Keller, TX! In this essential role, the RBT will play a pivotal part in delivering one-on-one ABA therapy to students within a school environment. We are on the lookout for compassionate therapists who possess a genuine passion for making a positive impact within the realm of education. If you resonate with our m
- Jacksonville, FLAn amazing school district near Jacksonville, FL is currently looking to employ a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst for the remainder of the school year. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration! Employment Type: Full-time, W-2 Contract Work Hours: 30-40 hours/ week Education: National Certification in BCBA Responsibilities: Help students by providing services in Applied Behavior Analysis,
- North Port, FLSoliant is currently working with a school district looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) near North Port, FL to work in a school-based setting. As an RBT, you will be responsible for implementing behavior intervention plans and providing 1:1 support to students with special needs. Responsibilities: Work with students to implement behavior intervention plans under the direction of a Board Certified
- Maccleny, FLRegistered Behavior Technician Do you have a passion for working with students with with behavioral challenges? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find a dedicated and compassionate Registered Behavior Technician to join one of our trusted school districts located in the welcoming community of Maccleny, FL. As an RBT in Maccleny, you will support students with diverse needs and abilities, foster a nurturing environment, and a
- Laton, FLHiring Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) For School Year Location: Laton, California School Year: ASAP – June 7, 2024 Hours: 25 hours per week 8:00 am - 3:00 pm during school hours Caseload/Details: Part-Time (25 hours per week) Serve a caseload of 20 students Students aged 4 to 14 years old Number of Positions: 1 Work Arrangement: Onsite Description: We are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Board Certi
- Glenn St. Mary, FLRegistered Behavior Technician Do you have a passion for working with students with with behavioral challenges? You've come to the right place! ProCare Therapy is currently searching for a dedicated and compassionate Registered Behavior Technician to join one of our trusted school districts located in the welcoming community of Glen St. Mary, FL. As an RBT in this role, you will support students with diverse needs and abilities, foster a nur
- Macclenny, FLProCare Therapy is searching for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) this current school year for a contract position located near Macclenny, FL. This is an excellent school district with lots of support - wonderful colleagues and students. Apply today! Job Type: 2023 – 2024 Spring Semester Onsite only Start: ASAP Full time – 35 hours/week Caseload: More specifics given in the intervie
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.