Hiring Now for a Remote Washington School Psychologist Job
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified virtual School Psychologist licensed in Washington.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Contract for this school year
- Will work with K-12th grade students with mild to moderate disabilities
- 100% virtual
School Psychologist Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments, initial evals and re-evals
- Attend IEP meetings as needed
- Sit in on RTI meetings as needed
- Provide SEL support
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Active WA State School Psychology License
- Previous school-based experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Are you interested in applying for this virtual School Psychologist job in Washington? If so, please apply to this job post or send your updated resume to Alexis Novales at [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Perrysburg, NY
- Paramount, CA
- Schaumburg, IL
- Pinehurst, NC
- South Fallsburg, NY
- Easton, MD
- Portland , OR
- Ormond Beach, FL
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.