**HIRING** School Psychologist | Indianapolis, IN | 23-24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate School Psychologist for a contract position located in the Indianapolis, IN area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full time
- Asap- 05/24/24
- 38.75 hours/week
- Elementary and middle school caseload (K-8). Evaluations and IEP meetings only, no therapy. Experience w/ADOS and autism a huge benefit.
- Gathering more details and additional details upon interview
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- $40-$45 per hour
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Requires a Master's or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the IN State Board
- Must hold a IN issued License and a IN issued Education Certification
To apply for this excellent school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once I've received it, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Zionsville, IN
- Sheridan, IN
- Whitestown, IN
- Advance, IN
- Valparaiso, IN
- Shelbyville, IN
- Franklin, IN
- Shelbyville, IN
- Lafayette, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.