Hiring! School Psychologist - Laurens, SC
School Psychologist | Laurens, SC
- Full Time
- Multiple Openings
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Administer academic assessments to students
- Draft special education documents to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEP’s and/or Eligibility reports
- Attend eligibility and IEP meetings to help the team develop the individualized education plan
- Attend eligibility meetings to review psychological assessments and aid in eligibility determinations
- Meet with parents to review the results of evaluations
- Attend RTI meetings as needed
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Active Certification for School Psychology
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
If you are interested in this fantastic new opening, apply now and feel free to reach out to me directly at (770) 325-0304. Send resumes directly to my email at [email protected]. This will be a fast interview to hire process!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Greenwood, SCDetails: Position Type: Full Time Caseload: K - 12th Pay range: $40 - 47/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with teachers, adminis
- New Ellenton, SCSchool-based Psychologist Job – New Ellenton, South Carolina A great school in the New Ellenton, SC, area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration! Responsibilities: Assess referr
- North Augusta, SCDetails: Position Type: Full-Time Pay range: $40-$48/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other e
- Home, SCTeleTherapy Position as a School Psychologist in SC Full Time Position VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need. Work from hom
- Roebuck, SCProCare Therapy is currently seeking a part time or full time School Psychologist to join a school district near Roebuck, SC. If you are interested in a position, please see the details below: Full time position 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday schedule Elementary and Middle School Caseload Job duties will include assessments, initial evaluations, re-evaluations, and general psychologist duties. Requirements: Must have experi
- Laurens, SCSchool Psychologist | Laurens, SC Position Details: Full Time Multiple Openings On-Site K-12th Grade Caseload Duties: Administer academic assessments to students Draft special education documents to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEP’s and/or Eligibility reports Attend eligibility and IEP meetings to help the team develop the individualized education plan Attend eligibility meetings to review psychologica
- Walterboro, SCSchool Psychologist Needed in South Carolina! ProCare Therapy is thrilled to offer a remarkable opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist in Walterboro, SC. Our commitment to connecting talented professionals with impactful roles in the education sector sets us apart. Position: School Psychologist Location: Walterboro, SC Employment type: Fulltime/37.5 Hrs. per week Caseload: 1.1 Middle School Student Qualifications: Valid
- Hartsville, SCSunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for an on-site, school-based job in the Hartsville, SC area. This is a full-time job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university South Carolina School Psychologist license Experience with special education students Job Details: Full-time – 37.5 hours a week Caseload – K-12th grad
- Clearwater, SCSoliant Education is currently seeking a dedicated School Psychologist for a full-time position in the Clearwater, SC area. This onsite opportunity involves conducting psychological examinations, functional behavior assessments, and helping develop behavior intervention plans. (Part-time candidates will be considered.) Responsibilities: Conduct psychological examinations and assessments Develop and implement behavior intervention plans Coll
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.