Hiring School Psychologist Near Phoenix, AZ
ProCare Therapy is currently searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Phoenix, AZ that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. This is a contracted position looking to be filled.
Requirements for this role:
- A Masters or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be a school psychologist or clinical psychologist
- IVP credentials
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification in Arizona
- 23-24 School Year
- Tentatively Schedule: ASAP-May 24, 2024
- High School and Elementary School positions available
- You will be responsible for collaborating IEP s and other assessments with other educational experts
- Supporting our existing staff in catching up on assessments and completing new assessments develop successful classroom procedures and rules
- Planning and placement team meeting participation
- Other general psych duties
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employee
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-570-4202 for any additional information!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tucson, AZ
- Littletown, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tolleson, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Flagstaff, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.