Hybrid School Psychologist Opening
A school district Topsfield, Massachusetts has an opening for a school psychologist for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- June 2021
- K-12th grade caseload
- Hybrid- Half of the caseload can be done on-site and the rest virtually
- IEP experience is preferred
- Active Certification in Massachusetts as a School Psychologist
- Must have Masters or PhD in School Psychology
- Must be able to perform all general psychologist roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Castle Rock , CO
- Sacramento , CA
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Akron, OH
- Stockton , CA
- Akron, OH
- Raleigh , NC
- Brockton, MA
- Denver , CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.