Idaho School Psychologist 2021-2022; Work from Home
ASAP Need: Boise, Idaho School Psychologist 2021
MUST BE BILINGUAL
An awesome Idaho school district is looking for a School Psychologist to provide teletherapy services for students from K-12. The director is looking to hire a highly qualified and highly motivated school psychologist for the upcoming school year.
Job Details & Requirements:
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Idaho School Psychology license
- 2+ years school-based experience
- 100% Distance Learning – Clinical & Technical Training Provided
- Contract – Part time
- Pay Structure- Weekly Pay; direct and indirect service compensation
- Location-Two school districts
Job Duties: Assessments, evaluations and IEPs
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. For immediate consideration, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Taylor Grant.
Lead Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Gainesville, GA
- Dixon, IL
- Stockton, CA
- Plainfield, IL
- Denver, NC
- El Cerrito, CA
- Orangeburg, SC
- Broadway, NC
- Cedar Park , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.