Immediate Interviews - Digital School Psychologist
Remote School Psychologist
If you are a passionate and dedicated School Psychologist looking for a rewarding remote opportunity, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, emotional, and social functioning.
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and other stakeholders to develop and implement effective strategies to address students' individual needs.
- Assist in the development and review of IEPs to ensure they align with students' strengths and challenges.
- Provide counseling and crisis intervention services when necessary.
- Monitor student progress and adjust interventions as needed.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings and contribute valuable insights.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of assessment results and interventions.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and research in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- State licensure or certification as a School Psychologist.
- Experience working with K-12 students, preferably in a school setting.
- Proficiency in conducting psychological assessments.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team.
- Comfortable with technology and telepractice tools.
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet, professional workspace.
How to Apply: Please send your resume, a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience, and any relevant certifications to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected].
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Digital School Psychologist to join our team. In this remote position, you will provide psychological services to K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses, enabling them to thrive academically and socially. As a Digital School Psychologist, you will work in collaboration with educators, parents, and other professionals to support the educational needs of students through assessments and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Salem, ORSunbelt Staffing is currently working with a Oregon school district that is actively looking for a fully remote School Psychologist. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so if you are a licensed School Psychologist in Oregon, please apply below. Opening: Remote School Psychologist Location: Oregon Job Details: Fully remote job utilizing the VocoVision Toolkit Full-time (up to 40 hours per week) Caseload of K-12th grade students
- Albany, ORFully Remote School Psychologist – Work from Home VocoVision is working with a school district in Oregon to search for a School Psychologist interested in providing services remotely in the 23/24 school year. VocoVision provides the software, training, and support necessary for your success. Job Details: Testing, assessments, and contributing to IEPs Mild-moderate caseload k-5 Collaborating with parents, faculty, and administrators
- Beaverton, ORJob: Speech Language Pathologist State: Oregon License: OR SLP-CCC Virtual Job Details: - Next school year 22'-23' - Full-time (37.5 hours/week) - Grades K-12 Virtual Job Requirements: - SLP License in Oregon - 2 years prior school experience - Complete & pass technical screening - Previous virtual learning experience preferred, but not required Position Benefits: - Have access to virtual toolkit (includes assessments/testing
- Medford, ORJob Title: 100% Remote School Psychologist Job in Oregon We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced School Psychologist in Oregon to join our team on a 1099 basis. In this role, you will provide telehealth services to K-12 students in various schools and districts. Job Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments of students with learning, emotional, and behavioral difficulties. Develop and implement evidence-based interventio
- Medford, ORJob Title: 100% Virtual: School Psychologist K-12 in Oregon Job Type: Full-time, 100% Work from Home Job Description: We are looking for a passionate and experienced School Psychologist to join our team in a fully remote capacity. As a School Psychologist Teletherapist, you will be responsible for providing counseling, consultation, and assessment services to students in K-12 schools. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments an
- Bend, ORJob Posting: 100% Online School Psychologist Job in Oregon We are seeking a motivated and experienced School Psychologist to join our team. This is a fully remote, independent contractor (1099) position. Job Details: As a remote School Psychologist, you will provide mental health support to K-12 students in a virtual environment. Your main responsibilities will include: Conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations Developing and imple
- Bend, ORPosition Type: Virtual School Psychologist Date Posted: 8/23/22 Location: Oregon Date Available: August 2022 - June 2023 Anticipated: Kindergarten to 8th grade students Job Summary: I am looking for a School Psychologist who will work with students in elementary, middle, and high school. The students have a full range of disabilities. This is a full-time position, approximately 37.5 hours per week. Certification:&n
- Corvallis, ORVocoVision is working with a school district in Oregon that is hiring a Digital School Psychologist for the '22/23 school year. Job Details: - Looking for candidates to fill both full and part time positions - Students have a variety of disabilities - Psychological assessments, IEPs, case study evaluations, collaborate with other staff and parents Job Requirements: - Master's degree in School Psychology - Active Oregon License - 2
- Coos Bay, ORJob Title: School Psychologist State: Oregon A school district in Oregon is seeking a Virtual School Psychologist. This is a full-time position with a caseload of around 25 students. Some of the job requirements include passing a technical screening, having two years prior school experience and have your Oregon state School Psychologist license. If you are interested in applying to this Virtual School Psych Job in Oregon, p
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.