Immediate Interviews - Remote School Psychologist
Job Title: Digital School Psychologist
- Conduct thorough assessments of students, addressing intellectual, academic, social, and emotional aspects.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) tailored to students' needs.
- Deliver virtual counseling services to students individually or in small groups, focusing on their mental health and overall well-being.
- Provide guidance and support to teachers and parents in implementing effective strategies for academic and behavioral success.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings, contributing insights into student progress and making relevant recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of assessments, interventions, and progress monitoring.
- Possession of a valid School Psychologist certification in the state of Wisconsin.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Previous experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Proficiency in conducting assessments and crafting IEPs.
- Sound knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a remote setting.
- Competence in using technology for remote counseling and assessment purposes.
To apply for this Digital School Psychologist position, please email your resume and cover letter to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. Include "Digital School Psychologist Application - [Your Name]" in the subject line.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- La Crosse, WIVocovision is seeking a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 students who have mild to moderate disabilities in Wisconsin. The successful candidate must have a Master's degree or higher, at least 2 years of school-based experience, and hold a WI State Licensure. In addition, they must pass a tech screen with an up-to-date PC or laptop. Benefits: Equal rates for direct and indirect services Clinical and tech training pr
- Madison, WIK-12 Virtual School Psychologist Job in Madison, WI Are you a school psychologist looking to secure the flexibility of a remote position as an independent contractor? VocoVision is currently working with a district in the Madison, WI area need of a remote school psychologist to assist students in a K-12 age range. This position will treat you as your own independent contractor, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to schedule your hours all fr
- Beloit, WIFull-time, work from home opportunity, for a school Psychologist who is ready to work in a school setting in Wisconsin. This school Psych will be working with K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities. Qualifications- Hold Wisconsin State Licensure Masters or higher At least 2 years of school based experience Must pass tech screen with an up-to-date PC or laptop Vocovision offers: Equal rates for direct and indirect services Clini
- Appleton, WISchool Psychologist Needed in Wisconsin - 100% Virtual Opportunity Are you looking for a new opportunity? VocoVision and a Wisconsin school district are seeking a dedicated School Psychologist for a 100% remote position. Virtual services will be performed via VocoVision platform with full clinical and technical support. The caseload will focus on standard disabilities with a variety of ages. Minimum Credentials: -Must be a l
- Green Bay, WISchool Psychologist Needed in Wisconsin - 100% Virtual Opportunity Are you looking for a new opportunity? VocoVision and a Wisconsin school district are seeking a dedicated School Psychologist for a 100% remote position. Virtual services will be performed via VocoVision platform with full clinical and technical support. The caseload will focus on standard disabilities with a variety of ages. Minimum Credentials: -Must be a l
- Green Bay, WIRemote School Psychologist Job in Wisconsin for 2022/2023 VocoVision is happy to partner with a school district in Wisconsin that is looking for a School Psychologist to deliver teletherapy services to students of all ages. Job Qualifications: Job requires School Psychologist license in Wisconsin Must be a tech-savvy self-starter, as you will be conducting services virtually Document evaluations and working on assessments of needs M
- Green Bay, WIWho We Are: At Vocovision, we have the capacity to reach every corner of the country to help all children reach their potential. Using tele-practice technology, we connect professionals with the students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, specially trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online technologies. Now, children who were previously unable to receive integral therapy services have access to the worl
- Kenosha, WII would like to connect with you if you are a School Psychologist in Wisconsin wanting a new full-time virtual job opportunity! Be sure to connect with me today to discuss how this job could fit your career goals. Full-time Wisconsin School Psychologist Job Details: 37.5 hours per week Provide frequent assessments and testing Attend IEP meetings Job Requirements: Wisconsin school Psychologist credentials 2 y
- Waukesha, WIVocoVision School Psychologist Job in Wisconsin Job Alert: VocoVision is working with a school in Wisconsin that is in need of a fully remote school Psychologist. The ideal candidate must possess a master's degree or higher, Wisconsin School Psychology license, 2 years of school experience, familiar with the IEP program, and able to pass a tech screening. Candidate would be on a 1099 compensation plan and will nee
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.