Immediate Interviews - Remote School Psychologist
Job Title: Digital School Psychologist
- Conduct thorough assessments of students, addressing intellectual, academic, social, and emotional aspects.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) tailored to students' needs.
- Deliver virtual counseling services to students individually or in small groups, focusing on their mental health and overall well-being.
- Provide guidance and support to teachers and parents in implementing effective strategies for academic and behavioral success.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings, contributing insights into student progress and making relevant recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of assessments, interventions, and progress monitoring.
- Possession of a valid School Psychologist certification in the state of Wisconsin.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Previous experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Proficiency in conducting assessments and crafting IEPs.
- Sound knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a remote setting.
- Competence in using technology for remote counseling and assessment purposes.
To apply for this Digital School Psychologist position, please email your resume and cover letter to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. Include "Digital School Psychologist Application - [Your Name]" in the subject line.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Racine, WIVirtual School Psychologist Job State: Wisconsin Discipline: School Psychologist VocoVision and Sunbelt are seeking a Virtual School Psychologist in the state of Wisconsin. This position is full or part time and it is for next school year (22'-23) Virtual Job Requirements: - SLP-CCC WI License - DPI License - Pass technical screening - 2 years previous school experience If you are looking to apply to this virtual posi
- West Bend, WIJob Title: Voco School Psychologist State: Wisconsin Licensure: School Psychologist License Caseload: Students in grades K-12 - Students have various disabilities Job Requirements: - 2 years previous school experience - Complete & pass tech screening - Virtual experience preferred but not required If you are interested in applying to this Voco School Psychologist Job in Wisconsin, please send your resume to mackenzie.smith@sunbeltstaff
- Green Bay, WIJob Title: Remote School Psychologist for K-12 in Wisconsin Job Type: Full-time, 100% Work from Home Job Description: We are looking for a passionate and experienced School Psychologist to join our team in a fully remote capacity. As a Remote School Psychologist, you will be responsible for providing counseling, consultation, and assessment services to students in K-12 schools. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments and evalua
- Milwaukee, WI100% Online School Psychologist Job in Wisconsin VocoVision is seeking a skilled and experienced School Psychologist to work for a school district in Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of school psychology principles, as well as experience working in a remote setting. School Psychologist Job Requirements: Master's degree or higher in School Psychology Active Wisconsin licensure in School Psychology Minimum of 3
- Green Bay, WIJob Title: 1099 Telehealth School Psychologist Job in Wisconsin We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Telehealth School Psychologist in Wisconsin to provide telehealth services to students in K-12 schools. As a 1099 contractor, you will work remotely and provide virtual assessments, counseling, and intervention services to students in need. Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations of students to determine their
- Mequon, WIJob Title: Teletherapy School Psychologist Job in Wisconsin (1099 Contract) Job Summary: We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced school psychologist to join our team as a teletherapy provider on a 1099 contract basis. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping students succeed and have experience working with children and adolescents in a virtual environment. As a teletherapy school psychologist, you will provide assessment,
- Madison, WIAs a School Psychologist, you'll be a pivotal force in nurturing students' emotional growth, social development, and overall success. By partnering with educators, parents, and community resources, you'll conduct virtual psychological assessments, deliver interventions, and offer counseling services to address a range of student needs. Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtu
- Madison, WIVirtual School Psychologist Job State: Wisconsin Discipline: School Psychologist VocoVision and Sunbelt are seeking a School Psychologist that will teach virtually in Wisconsin for this current school year. This position is full-time (37.5 hours), K-12th grade and students have mild to moderate disabilities. Virtual School Psychologist Job Requirements: - School Psychologist Licensure - Pass technical screening - 2 ye
- Appleton, WIVocoVision is working with a school district in Wisconsin that is hiring a Digital School Psychologist. Job Details: - Position starts now and goes until beginning of June - Part-time position - 2 days per week - Students are in K-12 - Testing/evaluations SLP Job Requirements: - Master's Degree in School Psychology - 2 years previous school experience - Pass & complete tech screening **Virtual learning experience preferred
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.