Indiana | Remote School Psychologist Job | 22/23 School Year
100% Remote Psychologist Needed for Indiana school
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Direct therapy
- Job requires Indiana Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while the Psychologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred but we may bypass this with a clinical interview
- Platform with proprietary materials to deliver services
- Clinical and technical support while in the position
- On-going support from your recruiter
If you are a Psychologist in Indiana and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. I will provide this.
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Virtual School Psychologist Position in Arizona: Work From HomePhoenix, AZ
REMOTE School Psychologist - VirginiaChesapeake, VA
Virtual School Psychologist | IndianaRockville, IN
REMOTE Licensed School Psychologist - ArizonaChandler, AZ
100% Remote Licensed School Psychologist - ArizonaGilbert, AZ
VIRTUAL Licensed School Psychologist - ArizonaPhoenix, AZ
Licensed School Psychologist - Fully Virtual in MichiganLansing, MI
Digital School Psychologist Position in GeorgiaAtlanta, GA
100% Virtual School Psychologist - ArizonaTuscon, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.