Intervention Specialist | Full Time
We are partnered with a school district that is currently in need of an Intervention Specialist. They are looking to hire someone as soon as possible. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with fantastic colleagues and students! The ideal candidate can start upon offer! Let’s talk about it!
Location: near Columbus, OH
Job Details & Requirements:
- Part Time
- 21-22 School Year
- 15-20 hours per week
- Start Date: ASAP - June 1, 2022
- 3 days per week
- Flexible schedule between M-F
- Flexible work hours between 7AM-4PM
- Two buildings
- 3-12 students in total
- Can carry up to 24 students
- Provide direct special education services
- Gather assessment information
- Paperwork, attend meetings, and build reports
- Provide tier intervention
- Push in or pull-out intervention services
- Onsite or Virtual
- Must provide a picture of ODE (department of education) license when presenting
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
For immediate consideration please apply AND send your resume to Victoria Pope or call 678-710-7674.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, or please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Saline, MI
- Fremont, CA
- Imperial, PA
- Denver, CO
- Captain, VA
- Redlands, CA
- Denver, CO
- newport, VA
- Billerica, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.