Interviewing for School Psychologists in Dayton, Ohio area
An excellent school district in the Dayton, Ohio area is actively looking for two passionate school psychologists for the upcoming school year. These are both full time opportunities with different age ranges and caseloads. Candidates who wish to be considered are urged to apply as interviews will begin immediately.
- Must have active Ohio School Psychologist license
- Pre K-1st and K-12 with emphasis on MTSS at elementary level
- Full time opportunities - will consider part time candidates
- Locations are south of Dayton
- Competitive weekly pay, benefits and 401k offered
Only certified applicants will be reviewed. For any questions about this exciting opportunity contact me via phone or email. For quickest consideration, email your resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Springfield, OH
- Wrightsville, PA
- Vacaville, CA
- Tacoma, WA
- Easton, PA
- Kirkland, WA
- Dedham, MA
- Mebane, NC
- Redmond, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.