Interviewing! Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in Santa Cruz County
Registered Behavior Technician NEEDED
ProCare Therapy is searching for a highly qualified Registered Behavior Technician in Ben Lomond, CA that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Communicate Effectively with Staff, Teachers, Psychologists, Families, etc.
- Understanding of various disabilities as well as students' emotional, social, and behavioral health needs
- Implement direct and indirect teaching programs, reinforcement systems, and behavior guidelines
- RBT Certification is Required
- Behavior Experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If you are interested in this position, please apply. I hope to hear from you soon!
Olivia K. Smith
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Los Altos, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Lakewood, CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Marcos, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Piedmont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.