Joliet, IL: Hybrid School Psychologist
Calling on School Psychologists based in the area of Joliet, IL! Soliant is working with a district that is seeking an on-site/remote applicant to help them out for this school year.
Details of the assignment below:
- Hybrid model: 4 hours a day on-site and 3.5 hours from home
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Work with elementary school students
- Focus exclusively on evaluations
We seek candidates with the following core competencies:
- Adaptability: be able to manage changes in schedule and in priorities
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great fit for School Psychologists seeking a more flexible work arrangement. Applicants must hold a Professional Educators License in order to be considered.
Please apply by uploading your information below. Alternatively, please send a resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Monticello, GA
- Windsor, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Naperville, IL
- New Kent, VA
- Moab, UT
- Evanston, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.