K-12 Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for EOSY 22/23 - Wilmington, DE
We are actively partnering with a local school district in the Wilmington, DE area to hire on an itinerant Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with their K-12th grade students for the remainder of the 22/23 school year (EOSY).
- Masters degree in School or Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- Active National BCBA certification
- Active BCBA Delaware teaching license
- Previous experience with behavior needs, especially around Autism spectrum
- Normal school hours, M-F (hours will vary by school)
- Fulltime 37.5 hours per week guaranteed; no overtime
- Exact schedule will depend on assigned school and if 1:1 work required
- 401K with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Medical/vision/dental insurance
- Nationwide multi-disciplinary mentorship & advisory team access
To schedule your phone interview for this 2022-2023 contract position in Wilmington, DE - apply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Full time- onsite- School Registered Behavior Specialist (RBT) Tinley Park IllinoisTinley Park , IL
School RBT - San Jose, CAFremont, CA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Revere, MARevere, MA
RBT Needed for a School Contract Position in Attleboro, MA - Full Time HoursAttleboro, MA
Full Time Registered Behavior Technician Opening In Oakland, CAOakland, CA
School Psychologist Opportunity in Fredericksburg, TX 78624blowout , TX
Contract Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job near Seattle, WASeattle, WA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Tooele, UTTooele, UT
Hiring for Onsite Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Tooele, UT | 2023-2024 School Yrtooele, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.