K-12 School Psychologist for 22/23 NSY in Goshen IN
We are actively seeking an experienced and dedicated School Psychologist for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year to work in the Goshen, IN area with K-12th grade students.
The hired Psychologist must be comfortable working with students from various campuses; this will determine the age/grade-levels of the caseload.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Proof of NASP national certification
- Active Indiana School Psychology state license
- At least 2+ years of experience in a school setting
- Prior experience working in schools
- Mon-Fri, fulltime 30-37.5 hours per week guaranteed minimum or maximum
- No overtime
What We Offer:
- 401K with employer match, weekly direct deposit, and premium dental/vision/medical insurance coverage
Apply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF only). If you have additional questions about this position, you can contact:
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bensenville, IL
- Dearborn , MI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Carmichael, CA
- Southbridge, MA
- Stanton, MI
- Denver, CO
- Springfield, VT
- Willoughby, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.