K-12 School Psychologist - Hutchinson, Minnesota
Soliant is working with a great school district in the Hutchinson, Minnesota area that has a need for a School Psychologist for the coming school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the Position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- K-12 caseload working with varying age groups
- Performing testing, evaluations, assessments, student observation, IEPs, and more
- Collaborating with fellow school staff to ensure an optimum learning environment
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Minnesota School Psychologist Certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Previous experience in schools and/or working with children is preferred
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k)
To be considered for this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Monument, CO
- Austin, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Medway, MA
- Edgewood, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.