K-12 School Psychologist
Full Time opening for a School Psychologist near Portland, OR
Currently seeking an experienced School Psychologist for a full time, onsite position working with a mild-moderate K-12 caseload. This position is for the entire school year and is located just north of the Portland area.
- Full time, onsite
- Mild-moderate K-12 caseload - itinerant throughout the school district
- Evaluate students for special education eligibility, assist in developing appropriate program(s) for eligible students
- Support instructional staff in providing effective instructional programs for identified students with special needs
- Small group and individual counseling
- Actively licensed WA School Psychologist
- New grads encouraged to apply!
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, knowledge of community resources, assist in providing professional development to staff as needed
- Full time availability for the entire school year
- Comfortable commuting just north of Portland, OR
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Burrillville, RI
- Springfield, OH
- Ormond Beach, FL
- Wrightsville, PA
- Vacaville, CA
- Columbia , SC
- Tacoma, WA
- Easton, PA
- Kirkland, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.