K-12th Grade l School Psychologist
If you are a school psychologist looking to make a difference, travel, or experience the benefits of contract work, our company has placed many School Psychologists looking for just that. We have partnered with a school district in need of a School Psychologist.
- Full-Time; On-site
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
- Remainder of the 2021 to 2022 School Year
- Coordinate evaluation report with related services staff when needed
- Traditional School Psychologist duties alongside completing assessments and IEPs
- Remain current with best practices in school psychology
- Produce comprehensive reports discussing evaluation results
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Michigan School Psychology Certification
Perks for Full-Time:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Welby, CO
- Edgemoor, DE
- Macedonia, OH
- Santa Clara, CA
- Avon Park, FL
- Mayfield Heights, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Three Rivers, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.