K-8 School Psychologist Job - VIRTUAL
Seeking immediate Full Time School Psychologists for a VIRTUAL job in Illinois. You will be working with students ages K-8th grade, with mild to moderate disabilities, in Illinois. This School Psychologist job is full time but the director will consider part time.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- Ability to adapt
- IL Credential as a School Psychologist
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Experience with medicaid
- Conduct individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
For more information about this VIRTUAL School Psychologist job in Illinois, or any others email the hiring manager directly at [email protected] or schedule a time for a phone interview at:
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy..
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Moxee, WA
- San Antonio , TX
- Fairfax, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Ypsilanti , MI
- Brockton, MA
- Wheeling, IL
- Irmo, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.