Kalamazoo, MI: Work-From-Home School Psychologist Job Opening
A school district in a more rural part of Michigan has paired with Sunbelt Staffing and is currently looking to interview and hire qualified candidates for a work-from-home School Psychologist opportunity. Teletherapy services will be provided through testing and evaluations throughout the district.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have possession of a State of Michigan School Psychologist credentials
- Have at least two years of school-based experience
- Be comfortable with an average special education caseload of students
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
- Be comfortable with providing services remotely
- Preliminary tech screen to be conducted to determine teletherapy eligibility
- Training provided with Clinical Director and Technical Support
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
To apply, send an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this School Psychology job opportunity. For more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Delaware, DE
- Springdale, AR
- Maryland, MD
- Philadelphia , PA
- Plymouth, MA
- Illinois, IL
- Plymouth, MA
- Pittsfield, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.