Kansas | Full-time School Psychologist Job - Upcoming School Year
On-Site Kansas School Psychologist | Full-Time
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the Tonganoxie area that is looking for a Full-time School Psychologist for the school year. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- Four days a week
- Monday and Wednesday-Friday
- 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Early Childhood caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• Kansas State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process! Feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fresno, CA
- Fort Lawn, SC
- Tulsa, OK
- Winchester, VA
- Athens, GA
- Lodi, CA
- Melrose Park, IL
- Lawrence, MA
- Richmond, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.