Kansas | Full-time School Psychologist Job - Upcoming School Year
Colorado School Psychologist Maternity Leave Coverage| Full-Time | August through September
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled School Psychologist this upcoming school year for a contract position located in Boulder, Colorado.
- 40 hours/week
- Elementary Population
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• Colorado State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
- Competitive compensation
- $25-40 dependent on experience
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district. Feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fresno, CA
- Fort Lawn, SC
- Tulsa, OK
- Winchester, VA
- Athens, GA
- Lodi, CA
- Melrose Park, IL
- Lawrence, MA
- Richmond, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.