Licensed School Psychologist Full Time K-12 Remote Position Aurora, Colorado
Licensed School Psychologist – Full – Time – K-12 – Remote Position –Aurora, Colorado
The primary purpose of the Licensed School Psychologist position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students from a virtual setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate emotional challenges reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
- Score and interpret results of all test measurements utilized for an evaluation to parent, teachers, administrators, and others
- Interact with co-workers, administration, students, parents, and the community in positive, supportive, and cooperative ways
- Attend individual education planning and placement committee meetings when appropriate to participate in the determination of a handicapping condition
- Possess a Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Required license in Colorado
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Pittsfield, MA
- dayton, OH
- Mechanicsville, VA
- Raleigh, NC
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Greensboro, NC
- mansfield, OH
- Fairfax, VA
- Richmond, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.