Licensed School Psychologist Job Opening | School Based | Full-time
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Psychologist for this school year to fill a contract position located in Richmond, CA. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full-time: 37.5 hours/week
- Typical working hours: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Two school sites
- Duties include but not limited to being in charge of initial and triennial assessments and SST
- Master's/Doctorate level degree in School Psychology
- Must have Psychology License in California and Education Certificate
- Must have CCC
- Weekly compensation (W-2)
- Medical, dental, and vision
Apply now! If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Interested in a virtual school job? Find out if you pre-qualify for ProCare Therapy's remote teaching and therapy jobs through the form below!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Battle Creek, MI
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Lakewood, CO
- Woburn, MA
- Pasadena, CA
- Caledonia, WI
- Chesapeake, VA
- Skokie, IL
- Southfield, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.