Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) - Full Time in New Caney, TX
Blazer Jobs, a leading education staffing firm, has partnered with a school district in New Caney, TX to hire a full-time Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP). This position offers a competitive hourly rates, along with company benefits such as vision medical, dental, 401(k) options, advisory and professional support.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations and assessments for students
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Consult with teachers, parents, and school staff to support students' academic, social, and emotional growth
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed
- Collaborate with school administrators to develop and implement school-wide initiatives that promote positive student outcomes
- Must hold a current License as a Specialist in School Psychology in the state of Texas
- Master's or Doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse student populations
- Familiarity with relevant federal and state laws and regulations governing the provision of school psychological services
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to al[email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Keller, TX
- Mesquite, TX
- Galveston, TX
- Adkins, TX
- Alamo Heights, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Wyldwood, TX
- Heath, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.