Looking for a Great School Psychologist- Seattle, WA area
A school district in the Seattle, Washington area is searching for a school psychologist to start in August. Candidates must be licensed as a school psychologist in the state of Washington or be willing to obtain it. Caseload includes mostly evaluations.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Full-time. (37.5-40hr/week)
- Candidates must be licensed in WA as a School Psychologist.
- Caseload: K-12th
- Evals and re-evals; some counseling is possible.
- Virtual interview process.
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and accommodations for students.
- Evaluate and/or translate research into practice and understand research design and statistics in sufficient depth to plan and conduct investigations and program evaluations for improvement of services.
- Provide support services/ counseling as needed.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Harwood, ND
- Briarwood, ND
- Lithonia, GA
- Covington, GA
- Aurora, MN
- Christiana, DE
- Glasgow, DE
- Bloomfield, NJ
- Livingston, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.