LSSP Needed for 2023-24 SY - Pleasant Prairie, WI
Sunbelt is looking to contract a School Psychologist for a position near Pleasant Prairie. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to [email protected] or submit your application here.
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Standard Psych Duties
- Testing, Evaluations, Etc.
- More Details During Interview
- School Psych License in Wisconsin
- Get Paid Weekly
- Guaranteed Hours
- Sunbelt Clinical Team
To be considered, please email an updated resume to Gabby Colsch at [email protected] or reach out via phone call at (813)-344-0388 for further questions.
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Rice Lake, WIDetails: Position Type: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary Pay range: $37-45/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with teachers, admin
- Cameron, WISchool Psychologist (Full-time) Cameron, WI area Soliant is working with a district in the Cameron, WI area to hire a School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. We welcome applications for a full-time position. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' academic, social, emotional, and behavioral needs. Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute expertise to help address student
- Oneida, WIFull Time School Psychologist Opportunity in Oneida, WI Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Oneida, WI looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. Job Type: Full time – 40 hours per week Full 2023-2024 school year K-12th grade Qualifications: Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level de
- Green Bay, WIFull Time School Psychologist Opportunity in Oneida, WI We are currently looking for a School Psychologist candidate to work with a school district near Oneida, WI. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a full position that will be working with students K-12th grade. Job Type: Full time – 40 hours per week Full 2023-2024 school year K-12th grade Qualifications: Re
- Elkhart Lake, WIElkhart Lake Area District Hiring Remote School Psychologist We are seeking a passionate School Psychologist to join our team for the 2023-24 school year. As a School Psychologist near Elkhart Lake, WI, you will play a vital role in enhancing the overall well-being of our students. You will work collaboratively with educators, parents, and students to foster a positive learning environment and address academic and emotional challenges. Responsi
- Chetek, WIJob Title: School Psychologist Location: Chetek, WI Are you a dedicated School Psychologist seeking a rewarding opportunity in an educational setting? We are actively seeking a passionate School Psychologist to join our team in Chetek, WI, for a full-time position (open to part-time candidates). Position Details: Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:45 am - 3:45 pm Work Setting: Onsite position, though remote candidates are encouraged to app
- Green Bay, WIJob Title: School Psychologist Are you a compassionate and dedicated School Psychologist seeking an exciting opportunity in the Green Bay, WI, and surrounding areas? Look no further! Our esteemed educational institution is actively seeking a talented School Psychologist to join our dynamic team. If you possess excellent assessment and counseling skills, a deep understanding of child development, and a commitment to supporting students' social-em
- Valders, WIRemote! K-12 School Psychologist Position We are seeking a passionate School Psychologist to join our team for the 2023-24 school year. As a School Psychologist near Valders, WI, you will play a vital role in enhancing the overall well-being of our students. You will work collaboratively with educators, parents, and students to foster a positive learning environment and address academic and emotional challenges. Responsibilities: Conduct c
- Gillet, WIVirtual Part-Time School Psychologist – Gillet, Wisconsin We are working with a school district near Gillet, WI that is looking to fill a part-time fully remote School Psychologist need for the remaining 2022-2023 school year. This position may transition to full-time in the future. Job Requirements: Active WI School Psych License Previous virtual experience Job Details: Case by case basis, no caseload Facilitate and complete al
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.