LSSP Needed in Killeen, TX for 22/23 School Year!
School Psychologist is needed in Killeen, TX for the full contracted 22/23 school year! Job includes re-evaluations, evaluations, assessments and general Psychologist duties.
- Full time
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- K-12th grade caseload
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of TX
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at (770)-882-2043. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Harwood, ND
- Briarwood, ND
- Lithonia, GA
- Covington, GA
- Aurora, MN
- Christiana, DE
- Glasgow, DE
- Bloomfield, NJ
- Livingston, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.