LSSP - Online School
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology Remote Jobs - Full-time
As a VocoVision teletherapist, your day will look a lot like that of a typical on-site therapist, with the added benefit of working from home and having more opportunities to connect with students who need you. You have more flexibility to build a schedule that works for your life, so you have time to do the things you love outside of work. But at VocoVision, flexible doesn’t mean inconsistent. With us, you have contracted hours that you can count on that remain consistent for the duration of your assignment. We’re seeking fully virtual Licensed Specialists in School Psychology for an full-time position based in Texas. With us, you don’t have to choose between yourself and your career, you get to conduct meaningful work, reach your goals, and create a personal and professional life you love.
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- AU, OHI, ED, etc.
- Full-time schedule
- 100% work from home
Vocovision Teletherapists can expect to:
- Participate on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
Our teletherapy jobs require:
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- Active State license
- Master's degree
VocoVision in a nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Senior Director of Virtual Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Austin, TX
- Columbus, OH
- Aurora, CO
- Coos Bay, OR
- Leonardtown, MD
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Mount Pleasant, SC
- Los Altos, CA
- Salem, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.