MA School District Hiring BCBA (Distance Learning)
A school district in Massachusetts is seeking a (BCBA) Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst to join their Special Education team.
- Develop materials, training and provide resources for and provide professional learning to administrators, educators, para-educators and parents/guardians in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and and/or other evidence-based methodologies related to addressing the needs of students with behavior difficulties.
- Create and assist District staff with the development and implementation of behavior plans, ABA programs and other appropriate programs for students with Autism and/or other disabilities that present behavior/learning challenges.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from a qualifying program
- Active State BCBA License
- School experience a plus
- Open for Bilingual and Monolingual candidates
What do we offer?
- Clinical and Technical Training
- Digital tools and activities
- HIPAA compliant platform
- Flexible scheduling
- Direct and indirect services pay
- Weekly compensation
If this position interests you, I would love to chat to share more details! Feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Leominster, MA
- Tacoma , WA
- haverhill, MA
- Rosedale, WA
- Methuen, MA
- lawrence, MA
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Ridgemark, CA
- Tacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.