Maryland School Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job | Elementary
Elementary School Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job | MD
Are you an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst in Maryland looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district in the Frederick area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- Full-time position
- 37.5 hours / week
- Elementary Position
- Would support the Pyramid program; currently has 12 students can move up to 40 students with 4 teachers, 9 paraprofessionals, and 2 therapists.
- Working with students that have behavioral concerns and/or childhood trauma
- Creating, Implementing and Analyzing behavioral plans
Master’s in Education or Special Education
- National BCBA Certification
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] If you have any questions, feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Claremont, NH
- San Francisco, CA
- Denver, CO
- Stockton, CA
- Alameda, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Newbury, NH
- San Jose, CA
- Marlborough, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.