Maternity Leave School Psychologist
A school district in Columbus, Ohio has an opening for a school psychologist position for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- April 2021
- K-5th grade
- On-site is required
- Primarily testing, evaluations, and IEP meetings
- Active certification in Ohio as a School Psychologist
- Must be able to perform all general school psychologist roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Jacksonville, FL
- Plattville, IL
- Lincolnshire, IL
- Richmond, VA
- Wye Mills, MD
- Austin, TX
- Algona, WA
- Citrus Heights, CA
- Ramsey, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.