Maternity Leave-School Psychologist
A school district in Sacramento, California has an opening for a School Psychologist for a maternity leave.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- Beginning of March
- K-12th grade caseload
- Primary Duties: Evaluations and assessments
- Certification in California as a School Psychologist
- Must have Masters in Psychology
- Must be able to perform all general school psychologist roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Austin, TX
- Columbia City, IN
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Denverton, CA
- Colonial Beach, VA
- Fairwood, MD
- Oak Park, IL
- Glendale , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.