MI School Psychologist - Work From Home Jobs - Flexible Hours
Virtual School Psychologist | Full or Part-time | Michigan
Calling all MI licensed remote School Psychologist, we have virtual school openings right now, for the summer, and this upcoming school year for fully remote positions based in Michigan. Our schools are incredibly supportive and eager to step into e-learning and teletherapy as soon as possible. See work-from home job details below:
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- Early intervention through adult populations in caseload
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
- Use formal and informal assessment data about the student and his/her environment(s) in developing appropriate interventions and programs. Implement interventions and programs with students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation findings and provide for educational program recommendations. Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and the individualized education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child's educational plan.
- Provide direct services through a variety of methods (e.g. individual counseling, group counseling, classroom presentations, co-teaching in general education settings, in-services to staff/parents, etc.) as needed.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other appropriate staff regarding the child's program and any adaptations/materials needed to facilitate improved performance in the classroom or at home.
- Deliver a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
- Develop and maintain appropriate records and reports related to students and interventions/programs.
- Assist in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Participate in professional organizations, continuing education, and in-services to continually improve professional knowledge and skill.
- Development and monitoring of behavior plans and implementation of positive behavior support strategies.
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- State DOE Licensure
- NASP Certification
- 2 years of experience
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Guaranteed hours
- Hourly rate of 32-45 pending experience and district
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you’re interested in this virtual school Psychology position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Smyra, DE
- Portland, OR
- Napa, CA
- Wilmington, DE
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Farmington, NM
- Naperville, IL
- Dallas, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.