Middle School Full-Time School Psychologist Oxnard , CA
Sunbelt is partnered with a school district near Oxnard, CA that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist need for the full 2022-2023 school year.
- Hold an active CA PSYCH license/certification
- CA PPS Credential
- Master’s degree in psychology required
- Previous school experience preferred
- Full-time, 40 hrs/wk, Onsite
- Completing evaluations, re-evaluations, assessments and working with the SPED team., Mild caseload; Middle School
- Caseload needs will mainly focus on assessment completion, mental health support, DIS counseling, as well as IEP meeting participation.
- Weekly pay
- Work with Kids!
- Opportunities for contract renewal after contract exp date
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist Job near Oxnard, CA please email your resume directly to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | 813-792-3465
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Beverly, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Wayland, MA
- Norco, CA
- Andover, MA
- Cicero , IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Milwaukee, WI
- Coalinga , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.