Middle School Psychologist Job Opportunity in Fort Leavenworth, KS
Full Time, Onsite, School Psychologist Job Available
Procare Therapy is working with a school in Fort Leavenworth who is interested in hiring a school psychologist to work for the remainder of the 2022/23 school year. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here:
While on assignment with Procare, candidates who qualify may be eligible for: weekly meals stipends, weekly housing stipends, CEU/License Reimbursements, and more. Please reach out to me directly regarding your eligibility for these fields.
- Onsite Position
- Full Time Hours
- ASAP - End of the School Year
- 5th-9th Grade Caseload
- Manageable Caseload Size
- Variety of Student Needs
- General Psychologist Duties
- Assessments, SSTS, Case Management
- Interviewing Now!
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
- Active Psychologist Licensure in Kansas
- Prior schools experience preferred, not required
Compensation and Benefits
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Hourly Pay Rate
- All Hours Guaranteed
- Direct / Indirect Services paid Equally
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Full Time Employees Eligible for Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through United Healthcare
- Retirement and Matching Programs
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Jason Umphrey at [email protected] and send me a text at (678) 710-7696 once you have done so. I will be in touch about next steps.
Check Procare Out:
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bensenville, IL
- Dearborn , MI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Carmichael, CA
- Southbridge, MA
- Stanton, MI
- Denver, CO
- Springfield, VT
- Willoughby, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.