Middle School Psychologist Opportunity near Wheaton, IL
Full Time School Psychologist Opportunity near Wheaton, IL
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Wheaton, Illinois area looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year.
- 20-30 hours per week
- Share responsibilities with another school psychologist
- 1250 students
- Middle school caseload
- Duties: testing of students, written reports, helping facilitate the MTSS process
- Weekly paychecks
- Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must have IL license / PEL
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Castle Rock , CO
- Sacramento , CA
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Akron, OH
- Stockton , CA
- Akron, OH
- Raleigh , NC
- Brockton, MA
- Denver , CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.