Midway, FL: Part Time ABA Therapist Job (K-12 grades)
I am currently seeking an experienced ABA Therapist for a school-based position located near Midway, FL. This position is Part Time, working 20 hours per week, based on school hours and schedule.
The ABA Therapist will be providing direct therapy services, under the supervision of an onsite BCBA. Will be working with students in Kindergarten through 12th grades, with mild to moderate behavioral needs, including autism and some developmental disabilities. ABA Therapist will be working one to one with a student to improve behaviors in the classroom.
- Must have High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Psychology is preferred, not required
- 1 year of work experience in ABA Therapy
- Proficient in implementing behavior plans
- Experience with discrete trial teaching is preferred
- Active FL state ABA Certification.
- Seeking previous experience in a public school setting.
Apply Now: For immediate consideration to this school-based ABA Therapist role located near Midway, FL, please send your resume/CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com ???????
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Puyallup, WA
- Boston, MA
- Pittsfield, MA
- Shelby, NC
- Lambs Grove, MA
- Greeley, CO
- Redwood City, CA
- Spencer, MA
- Conover,, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.