Minnesota RBT (Registered Behavior Therapist)
Full Time, RBT Position for the 22-23 School year:
Soliant has partnered with a school district located near Cottage Grove, MN to fill a vacant position for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). Ideally, our team is looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success. Check out the job details below and apply! To be successful in this role you must have experience working with behavioral students, and must have great classroom management skills (experience working in special education classrooms is a plus).
Description of Position:
- Contract Position-W2
- School Experience Preferred
- Experience in Crisis management
- RBT certification required*
- Skills in Report writing for Parents, Teachers and BCBA.
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay w/ Guaranteed Hours
Interested parties should submit their updated resumes to [email protected].
Lorrie Ann Grayson
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Prattville, AL
- Hayward, CA
- San Leandro, CA
- Russell City, CA
- santa rosa, CA
- Conway, NH
- Lynn, MA
- Mount Vernon, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.