Multiple Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Near Stratham , NH || 23-24
Job Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Elementary School
- Length of Assignment: Until June 13 (end of the school year)
- Supervision: Client-provided supervision for RBTs
- Grade Levels: PreK-5th grade
- Number of Positions: Multiple 1:1 RBTs needed
- Hours: 35 hours per week (includes 30 mins unpaid lunch)
- Timing: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Provide 1:1 support to students with behavioral needs in a shared format.
- Work with a caseload of students across various programs within the specified grade levels.
- Collaborate with school staff to implement behavior intervention plans effectively.
- Document and report student progress and behavioral incidents.
- High school diploma
- RBT certification
- State: NH
- This is a contract position.
- Further details will be discussed during the interview.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
- More details will be provided during the interview.
- Competitive pay.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Contact Person: Jaden Dorn
- Phone: 470-508-2938
Note: This job description provides a brief overview. Further details will be discussed during the interview, including compensation, specific responsibilities, and any additional qualifications required.
Contact Person: Jaden Dorn
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Newport, NHFull Time Registered Behavior Technician ProCare Therapy, Has partnered with a school district in Newportr, NH. We are actively searching for a dedicated and committed full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for this 2023-2024 school year. Job Description: ASAP-06/08/2024 30-35 hours per week Grades: K-12th Working 1:1 support with special needs student. Supporting district BCBAs with behavior plans Supporting students
- Newport, NHAn RBT opening is available for the school year in Newport, NH. Join a great team and help make a difference! Details below: Job Details: Full time - 7.5 hours/day M-F Full school year 1:1 position Pay starting at $24/hourly Job Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree or high school diploma RBT Certification ProCare Therapy benefits (only 30+ hours): Weekly pay 401k plan Insurance package: Health, Optical and Dental Rei
- Newport, NHRegistered Behavior Technician ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified and compassionate RBT to join one of our most trusted school districts nestled in the cozy community of Newport, New Hampshire. As an RBT in Newport, you will play a crucial role in implementing ABA therapy and supporting individuals with autism. We invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity and become a part of a team that is committed to making a positive i
- Litchfield, NHParaprofessional/RBT/ABA/CBT Therapist Positions Open Near Litchfield, NH Actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the Litchfield area. This job would involve working in a School District one-on-one with a student who has behavioral issues. Job Requirements Paraprofessional Certification or Registered Behavior Technician Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting Support the success of a student
- Newport, NHSchool RBT Opening ProCare Therapy is seeking a RBT for this current school year in the Newport. This position is full time, now until the end of the school year. The position can range form K-12th grade kiddos depending on candidate preferance and experience. Details of the specific school and duties are discussed during the interview process. Job Requirements: Encouraged to have previous pediatric or school experience Must be able
- Newport, NHBlazer Jobs is now accepting applications for Registered Behavior Technicians. This RBT will be helping a neighboring school district by filling in as a contractor for the remainder of the school year. This is a full-time contract for the immediate school year. This district will provide supervision for qualified RBTs. This behavior technician should be comfortable working in both 1:1 classroom aide roles as well as working in individua
- Hillsboro, NHFull Time Registered Behavior Technician ProCare Therapy, Has partnered with a school district in Hillsboro, NH. We are actively searching for a dedicated and committed full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for this 2023-2024 school year. Job Description: ASAP-06/08/2024 30-35 hours per week Grades: K-12th Working 1:1 support with special needs student. Supporting district BCBAs with behavior plans Supporting students
- Hillsboro, NHProCare Therapy has partnered with a school in Hillsboro, NH that is seeking a dedicated and qualified RBT to join their team! Responsibilities: Deliver ABA. Collect and record progress data. Collaborate on treatment plans. Qualifications: RBT certification. High school diploma. Strong communication and a passion for helping children with autism. Benefits: Competitive compensation 401k matching Insurance offered: Health, Opti
- Hillsboro, NHProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Registered Behavior Technician for a contract position located in the Hillsboro, New Hampshire area. This RBT is needed for the 2023-2024 school year. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and stude
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.