Multiple School Psychs Needed Near San Bruno, CA
San Bruno, CA Area: Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district located near the San Bruno, CA area to fill multiple School Psychologist positions. We are looking for candidates who can join the district onsite as soon as possible. This position will be for the remaining 2020-21 academic school year.
- School Psych’s hired will be working full time
- Preschool-Middle School caseload
- Primary responsibilities include in-person assessments (including developing and sending APs and follow ups)
- Monitoring IEP due dates and oversights for the assigned schools and case managers
- Assisting in drafting writing/developing IEPs
- Monitoring IEPs for compliance accuracy and acting as an admin designee for IEP meetings
- Candidates will also provide ERHMS therapy and assessments
- Recent experience working in a school setting
- California issued PPS credential
These positions will be interviewing as soon as possible. If you are interested in learning more information or being considered for an interview, please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Torri Griffith at 813.792.3443
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Paxton, FL
- Boulder, CO
- Metairie, LA
- Kenner, LA
- Franklin, IN
- Norfolk, VA
- Gretna, LA
- Mooresville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.