Near Springfield, VT: 1:1 Paraprofessional for 22/23 NSY - (K-12th Grade)
There is a local school distract in the Springfield, VT area that has full-time openings for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year available for an experienced Paraprofessional to work with their K-12 students.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1+ year of previous professional experience working with children/students
- Active Vermont paraprofessional certification or substitute certification required or willing to acquire
- Active AHA First Aid/CPR certification
- Active Vermont drivers’ license or form of ID
- Fully onsite
- Monday – Friday; 32-37.5 hours per week
- No overtime
- No paid holidays/school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Dental/vision/medical insurance options
- Weekly direct deposit
Positions for this upcoming school year are filling up fast! If you have a passion for supporting students in the classroom, please apply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Schedule your interview HERE
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bedford, NH
- Hooksett, NH
- Melrose, NM
- Portales, NM
- Rochester, NH
- Dover , NH
- Ballenger Creek, MD
- Oxnard, CA
- Fobes Hill, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.