NEEDED: Full-Time On-Site School Psychologist near York, NE
Seeking a full-time on-site school psychologist for a contract position for the 21/22 school year near York, NE.
This school psychologist job daily duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Processing referrals
- Conducting student evaluations and assessments
- Maintaining student records
- Lead/participate/provide input in MDT, IEP, and 504 meetings
- Assist school staff and serve on MTSS and other student problem solving teams
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate effectiveness of academic, social/emotional, and behavioral programs/services
This school psychologist job requires the ability to work with students in grades Pre K-12th grade and full-time availability Monday-Friday. This position also requires the Nebraska School Psychologist Certification.
If interested in this full-time on-site school psychologist contract job near York, NE, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (813) 774-5082 to discuss the job further.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Franklin, TN
- Georgetown , NH
- Dover, NC
- West Lafayette , IN
- Centreville, MD
- Farmington, MI
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Cartersville , GA
- Salinas , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.